FS: New Canon 30D (BODY)

SizemoreSizemore Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited June 9, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a brand new Canon 30 D body for sale. I bought the camera from B&H and never put a lens on it, it has never been used. I was out of town working when I bought it and changed my mind and also bought a 40D. I was keeping the 30D for a backup but have decided to go ahead and let it go. It’s brand new still in the box it was shipped to me in. I also have a brand new eFilm popup shade for it. It comes with a strap, CD’s, Manual, battery and charger.
If no one here is interested I’ll be putting it on eBay. If you might want it please PM me your offer. PayPal is a plus! Thanks!

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 8, 2008
    It's your call, ebay away, but listing an actual price is much preferred in this market. Asking for "offers" is basically a silent auction.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    1 dollar, no wait 2!!!
    Aaron Nelson
  • APKAPK Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    Sizemore wrote:
    I have a brand new Canon 30 D body for sale. I bought the camera from B&H and never put a lens on it, it has never been used. I was out of town working when I bought it and changed my mind and also bought a 40D. I was keeping the 30D for a backup but have decided to go ahead and let it go. It’s brand new still in the box it was shipped to me in. I also have a brand new eFilm popup shade for it. It comes with a strap, CD’s, Manual, battery and charger.
    If no one here is interested I’ll be putting it on eBay. If you might want it please PM me your offer. PayPal is a plus! Thanks!

I offer $325
    AlanPK
    Bodies: 5D, D60, G9,
    Lenses: 16-35L f2.8, 24-70L f2.8, 70-200L IS f2.8, 85LII f1.2, 100 f2.0, 135L f2.0, 300L f4.0, 50CM f2.5 + LSC, 24 f3.5L TS-E
    Misc: 1.4TC, 580EX, MR-14EX