Options

New edits from the wedding

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited June 10, 2008 in Weddings

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited June 10, 2008
    Fun set, Julie. I especially like the last two. thumb.gif
  • Options
    beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    I like the pose in #1 but the process looks over saturated. Same with #4
    the little girl is super cute #2 came out great.
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    I don't think it's over saturated, I love the colors!

I think it's a bit too bad you don't see her face in #1. I think it might have been better to see both faces and have her maybe point the bouquet at you (below their faces) ne_nau.gif - if you know what I mean ....

#2 is very cute! I think if you would want to make it perfect though, you would need to take away her shadow on the wall - try bouncing your flash off the ceiling next time ...

I think my favorite is #5, very cute! :o)
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    I agree that the colours are very pretty but #1 does have overexposure? The white of her dress is so bright it hurts. The little girl dancing is adorable and so is the close up portrait, nice soft light.
  • Options
    JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Thanks all for the compliments and suggestions. In the reception hall, I couldn't fire fast enough so I went to straight on shots. I know 'boo'. I went back and forth between bouncing the flash to straight on diffused flash. ne_nau.gif