Options

Widespread Panic - June 25th!

JavaLoverJavaLover Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited June 10, 2008 in Journeys
Saturday the kids and I went up Flagstaff, AZ to see Casting Crowns. So of course I took my new lens. :wink

There was also a dog show going on at the fair grounds and seemed all the dogs were staying at our hotel. That was a ton of fun. I didn't get many photos of the dogs, but I did get a photo of Jack.

#1 Jack

309978906_sX3Qk-M.jpg

Jack is a 3 legged wolf/German shepard mix. He fell out of a truck on a California freeway. His owners were not inclined to take care of his injuries so he went up for adoption. The maintenance man of the hotel adopted him and they have been together for 8ish years. They just finished a nation wide tour on behalf of our disabled vets. Jack is also a therapy dog and the official greeter of the hotel. If you are ever in Flagstaff stop by the Motel 6 and say hi!

Some more photos with my new lens!

#2 Entrance to Pine Mountain Amphitheater - Coconino County Fair Grounds.
Not sure I want to be near there on June 25th. :rofl

309979498_4yExY-M.jpg

#3 Some kind of blue bird. I was kind of far away and so excited to be able to take a photo from there! Of course I need practice!

309979123_wd5wt-M.jpg

#4 My daughter

309979360_T4D39-M.jpg

#5 Casting Crowns - taken with my Sea & Sea camera

309979559_3RysZ-M.jpg

#5 Awesome couple hours of worship!!! Amazing!!!

309979507_ARwHA-M.jpg

The last 2 photos were taken with my Sea & Sea camera. It is my underwater digital. We were not allowed to bring 'professional' camera or ones with 'detachable lenses' :(: Would have gotten some great shots, but this little camera is better underwater then above. :dunno

Thanks for looking! Any comments appreciated. :D
Canon 40D, stock lens and now a Canon 55mm-250mm f/4-5.6 IS.
tfarley.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    You might want to drop by for Ani Difranco, she's a wonderful artist. Her vocal style might take a bit to get used to, but once you do it's fantastic.

I like comedic photography. Widespread Panic made me chuckle.
  • Options
    rpcrowerpcrowe Registered Users Posts: 733 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Wolf Hybrid
    Jack is a beautiful guy. I am so glad he has a good home. Wolf hybrids can be very gentle and loving compainions

Sara Lee was my best friend for ten years until cancer claimed her.

She was a golden retriever - German shepherd - wolf hybrid and there has never been a better dog.