My 4 year old gets married!

rzerrrzerr Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 9, 2008 in People
Ok, not really. This is just a snapshot with a horrible background, but I think it is hilarious. My two boys (4 and 2) were sifting through toys when the 4 year old finds a piece of blue cloth. He picks it up, runs into my bedroom where my wife had some flowers and came prancing back into the living room holding the flowers and wearing the "veil" over his head. My 2 year old saw me with the camera and picked up a pair of toy binoculars (he is holding them backwards) and started "taking pictures" of the "bride". I managed to snap a photo before everyone busted out laughing. I guess he got the idea from the time he was the ring-bearer in a wedding last year.

It's probably one of those "had to be there" things, but I laugh every time I look at the photo.

279960571_2jHg4-L.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    :D This is great lovely shot
    And look at other one he don't even have complete wardrobe :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    Definitely a keeper, if for no other reason that in about 10 years this young man will be bringing home his first girlfriend.

What better way to bond with the young lass AND show your son's sensitive side than by trotting out a few pictures from his formative years? clap.gifclapclap.gif