Options

Gallery Sharing

ronakronak Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
A friend has created a gallery on their account that I would like to have displayed on my account. Is there anyway to share galleries across two users?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    ronak wrote:
    A friend has created a gallery on their account that I would like to have displayed on my account. Is there anyway to share galleries across two users?

Thanks!
    Hi, wave.gif welcome! I hate saying "no" to a first time poster - but I'm sorry, the answer is no :(
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2008
    ronak wrote:

Thanks!

Andy answered for "displayed as part of your account", but there are other things you could consider. Because you can put HTML into gallery descriptions, it is possible for you to link to this other gallery from your account. You'd put the HTML code for a link to your friend's gallery somewhere in your site and then when a user clicked on it, they would go to view that gallery in the other user's account. It's not "displayed on your account", but it is "brought to your viewer's attention from your account".

If you want further help on how to do this, you'll probably find people who could advise you in the customizing forum.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question