Options

Something is amiss on my Smugmug....

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited June 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
The last photo I uploaded looks great as a thumb......but the various views (sm,med and Lg) all have a totally different perspective than the thumb......the thumb is correct....... it seems Smuggy want to flatten my photo, instead of leaving it as I shot it..........

Here is the link to the GALLERY...........

What is happening to the other views???
For this photo to have the correct effect you must be able to see in a large version as it shows in the thumb.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    Art, try clearing your Firefox cache, closing and reopening, checking again... let us know?
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Art, try clearing your Firefox cache, closing and reopening, checking again... let us know?

Using SAFARI to view this....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Using SAFARI to view this....
    mkay so clear your cache (fully and completely) in Safari....
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    mkay so clear your cache (fully and completely) in Safari....
    Did this and still the same...... the perspectives are off......the thumb is correct in the way it should look and the other views look like SM tried to flattenne_nau.gif ........ to see ... use the link the first post.

• Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    Art, really try clearning the cache, use the safari menu to empty it

20080610-7ikfifhiq98e6yyj3y12yaq4r.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    I did......I went thru and cleared the cache for each and every tab that is open then closed them all but one and cleared again....I followed the Safari instructions to a "T".......but I will do it again.....right now.....
    Mybe it is the title of FRUSTRATION ...... that is causing all the problems..........

• Options
    edited June 10, 2008
    I cleared everyting..........
    I did, I did, I did cleared evryting in all browsers that I use FF / Safari....by clearing everyting I mean globally I cleared cache and cookies....and I still have the Frustration of FRUSTRATION not looking correctly in my gallery.......

• Options
    cardoncardon Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    For me to see that same perspective I have to move my chair back from my computer and look at it at a distance.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    cardon wrote:
    For me to see that same perspective I have to move my chair back from my computer and look at it at a distance.

OH CRAP!!!! I had to back up at least 14 feet to get the effect that I shot.....
    should I pull from challenge and shoot something else.....
    Will the judges want to have to back up across the room out the door and into their hallway or yard to view this properly rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif