Two People

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 12, 2008 in People
I met them in a play ground in front of my home. Both share same problems and are followers of different religions. That problem is lack of basic necessities. The right one is student of Madrassah who's father is taxi driver living very tight. The other one lives in a small illegal town that floods in rainy days.
310797983_aDbkX-L.jpg

Slightly back focus. This back focus will kill me someday.
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    I really like your use of B&W in this Awais. Great contrasting image on many levels.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2008
    it took me a few moments to realize the boy on the left was wearing a cap. Maybe just my laptop monitor but it could use slight PP to make it more clear.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    The cap on the left looks like a ghost from a longer exposure. A nice shot, otherswise.

Cheers.

BTW. you area good photog, how about losing or moving your watermark to a simple sig at the bottom of the image. Te watermark is bothersome and detracts from your posts...IMHO.

Cheers.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Thanks all
    About the cap It was pure white in color and disappeared in white background. It was completely gone in PP until i brought it back should i remove it completely ? this is maximum visibility of the cap.

Watermarks i am also very annoyed because of water marks. Recently a TV channel stole picture of my friend and made huge bill boards in a city, this really scares me. And in Pakistan protecting yourself is much better idea then going to courtrolleyes1.gif But i will work on it. It is pointless for me to take a picture if you don't enjoy it.

Regards
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited June 11, 2008
    BTW. you area good photog, how about losing or moving your watermark to a simple sig at the bottom of the image. Te watermark is bothersome and detracts from your posts...IMHO.

Cheers.

Photographers watermark their work to help prevent people from stealing it.

Please respect that fact.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    This is a very nice photograph. I thought my eyes were messing with me with the boy on our left too. :D
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Qarik wrote:
    it took me a few moments to realize the boy on the left was wearing a cap. Maybe just my laptop monitor but it could use slight PP to make it more clear.

OMGOSH took me a minute too. eek7.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2008
    Thank you :D

My Gallery