Squares of sky

JwillJwill Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited June 16, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey guys. Aren't the challenges great? I happened uppon a geometric maze of wires on the way home from work.
Please help me - Does it work? I'd love some solid critique.

Ta.

IMG_9374.jpg

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Jwill wrote:
    Hey guys. Aren't the challenges great? I happened uppon a geometric maze of wires on the way home from work.

Ta.

It certainly works but it lacks a point of interest. Maybe an electric tower?
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Jwill wrote:

Ta.

I like this! I go for the more abstract in things like this and feel that the lack of tower or some other object is not a bad thing. I also like the fact that it's in black and white. That allows you to follow the lines into and around the photo. Looks like it could have been taken through a glass ceiling. Nicely done! Dizzy
  • JwillJwill Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Dizzy, Pyro - thanks for the feedback guys. I'm hearing both of you. I tried changing my entry at the last minute... but ended up a minute late and didn't make it. Oh well, next timerolleyes1.gif
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Jwill wrote:
    Dizzy, Pyro - thanks for the feedback guys. I'm hearing both of you. I tried changing my entry at the last minute... but ended up a minute late and didn't make it. Oh well, next timerolleyes1.gif

I'm not sure you actually were late, I saw your post timestamped 12:01am, which i believe is still legit. But I think your entry was oversized, so it's still DQed.

BTW i though it was pretty good.
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • TPBinKCTPBinKC Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    I'm not sure you actually were late, I saw your post timestamped 12:01am, which i believe is still legit. But I think your entry was oversized, so it's still DQed.

BTW i though it was pretty good.

I think you are correct about the time. I looked at the thread right after closing time and saw it was timestamped at :01 also.

Did not notice the size tho...

And it was a nice shot.