Problem viewing images in Firefox

planzplanz Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited July 8, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello

I'm having an interesting problem. Several folks have called to say they can't see the photos in my gallery. This includes my wife.

On her machine, running windows we both have a desktop profile. My firefox displays my smugmug fine. Hers does not. I've also had complaints from others with this same situation.

Firefox has cookies enabled and I've cleared all temporary files from the system, yet still no photos.

Now, when I say no photos - I mean, she can see my hopepage and the galleries there, but once she clicks on a gallery to view, all she gets is a black page with the name of the gallery and the usual nav links on the bottom. The entire center where the photos should be is gone.

This also happens when she views the SmugMug home page and selects popular photos, she can go there but once she clicks on a gallery photo she goes to the gallery, but no photos appear.

I hope I'm making myself clear.

On her machine, I've even logged in to my account and tried to view the galleries with the same effect.

Oh, yeah btw, on her machine it works fine with Internet Explorer so it's pretty much a firefox issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Phil Lanz

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Home or work location? ear.gif
    Javascript must be enabled. Let us know?
  • planzplanz Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Home or work location? ear.gif
    Javascript must be enabled. Let us know?

Most were home machines. However, after browsing a few other threads here, I cleared the cache and that seems to have corrected the problem

Thanks
  • LegacyLegacy Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    planz wrote:
    Most were home machines. However, after browsing a few other threads here, I cleared the cache and that seems to have corrected the problem

Thanks

I am having the same problem but with Internet Explorer. I had a client call me and she cannot view her images with IE - and neither can I. However I am able to view using FF. Both are home locations. My site is in my signature below. Thanks for your help in advance.