Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Or extreme Migraine!

Interesting shot!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Some of your shots are right out of Silent Hill. Boogedy. That game gave me nightmares.
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    eek7.gif walter is a serial killer tracker...

walter i would like to see this effect continue down, it seems odd to stop at the neckline.....howabout it?
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    Man this is scary
    Weldone
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    Or extreme Migraine!

Interesting shot!

Don

Notice the head's a little tighter than normal, huh?

:)
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    Some of your shots are right out of Silent Hill. Boogedy. That game gave me nightmares.

I checked out Silent Hill- Looks wierd, never seen that. If anything, my movie influence is Jacob's Ladder. Love that movie. In fact, sat down with the 14 year old grandson (who by the way is the model in this shot) and watched it last summer.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    wfeller wrote:
    I checked out Silent Hill- Looks wierd, never seen that. If anything, my movie influence is Jacob's Ladder. Love that movie. In fact, sat down with the 14 year old grandson (who by the way is the model in this shot) and watched it last summer.

It's the game that scared me. The movie is pretty fluffy campared to the game. This photo reminds me of all the warped realities you have to deal with in the game. I didn't get to finish my comment. Downtown started flooding and everyone panicked. We're ok now.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    eek7.gif walter is a serial killer tracker...

walter i would like to see this effect continue down, it seems odd to stop at the neckline.....howabout it?

Probably not for awhile- sorry. I'm getting these together to show the grandkids next week so they'll model some more for me. I'll extend the technique with some full size fresh shots.

BTW, While I was up your way didn't find out much more than I already knew about Indian Mouse, the serial killer that hid out at Valley of Fire. Sounds like he only killed two people. That's hardly worth mentioning.

-Walter
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    Man this is scary
    Weldone

Thanks Awais. A couple more below. I'm hoping that's it for a spell.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2008
    Two more
    The Voice
    400-k738f.jpg

Girl Wearing Hat
    400k-771.jpg
    Anybody can do it.