SOLD: Olympus ZD 300mm f2.8 ED

imageswestimageswest Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited June 20, 2008 in The Other Guys
*** SOLD ***

I recently had a chance to acquire both a ZD 300 f2.8 telephoto and a ZD 90-250 f2.8 zoom; I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted, so I bought both with the intent of comparing them to see which one I liked best, and selling the other.

Well, I've made up my mind, and the 300 f2.8 is up for sale. It's a bit sharper than the 90-250 f2.8, but the zoom is plenty sharp and more versatile. The 300mm f2.8 is now a special order-only item from Olympus, so they are hard to find.

My 300mm f2.8 is in excellent condition, with perfect glass, but it has a few small scuff marks on the barrel and on the hood. It functions perfectly, and is tack-sharp. It comes with the hood, caps, soft case, UV filter holder and filter, ND filters, and the holder for the drop-in circular polarizer, but unfortunately the previous owner lost the 43mm polarizer, so that is not included with the lens. I will include a brand new 4th Generation Designs Arca-Swiss replacement tripod foot (along with the standard Olympus foot).

I'm asking C$4500 for this lens, plus shipping from Okotoks, Alberta. If you live outside Canada and are interested in this lens, please be aware that the maximum insurance value for items shipped out of the country is only $1000.

ZD_300a.jpg

Comments