FS: Tokina 19-35 f/3.5-4.5

YayottersYayotters Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 12, 2008 in House of Canon
So, this lens has been sitting on my desk doing nothing after I got my Sigma 18-200 OS, since the Sigma easily beats it out in range.
As I highly doubt I'll ever be using the lens again (they're equal in quality from what I've seen), there's no sense in having it sitting around doing nothing.

About the lens, I bought it in November of 2006 when I first got my Rebel XT and used it along with my Canon 50mm up until I got my Sigma a year later. Since then it's simply sat on my desk. I think it's a good lens, but it's just simply unneeded when my Sigma does exactly the same. The lens itself is in excellent condition. No scratches on the body or marks on either the front or rear lens element. The only thing I can see on the front lens element is what looks like a small water spot about the size of a period on my screen. ( . )

Included is the lens, manual, original packaging, and a warranty card.

I paid $155 for it new, so I'd like, if possible, $100 shipped.
I should be able to get it out the day after payment is received.
I take Paypal only, sorry.
Another note, the lens is all metal if you can't tell.
I've read about some plastic version...Which I have no idea about, I just know mine is an all metal body with a model number of AF193.

I've purchased a Rebel XT body, Sigma 18-200 OS and Canon 430ex off Fred Miranda forums under 'Dan Post' if you want to look up my feedback.
And also eBay.

Web Album for larger pictures:
Picasa

So....Feel free to contact me over PM, email or in this topic for more information or price negotations. Later!

I know it's probably a bit weird to randomly join a forum and have my first post being to sell something...But I just need to sell this lens. :o
Image_0260.jpg?imgmax=800Image_0269.jpg?imgmax=800