Options

Missing Galleries?

SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
edited July 14, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I've actually had this problem for a long time, but didn't realize it until today. :huh

I've been uploading all of my photos since I signed up with SM, and uploaded almost all of my photos including many dating back to 2002. I put each day's worth of photos into its own gallery, and all of these galleries are in one category.

I name all the galleries based on a date code so I can easily search for a gallery from a particular date by using the browser's built-in find feature. Earlier today, I tried to find a gallery from 2002 using the gallery name (02112303) and it wasn't listed in the category. But I found it when I went to see my statistics for the month--it seems all the galleries are listed fine there. :dunno

Is there a limitation to the number of galleries displayed in a category? Maybe that could be it? Anybody else seen this problem? I couldn't find anything on this subject in forum searches. :dunno
Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!

Comments

• Options
    ThandoThando Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2008
    No, no limits on the number of galleries in a category. What's your nickname? I'd like to take a look at your account.
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2008
    User name "huntsvillecarscene." All of my galleries are private, so you can't see them (unless you have some sort of admin access to SM). There doesn't seem to be any type of upload limit, just some sort of display limit or glitch. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited June 17, 2008
    SamirD wrote:
    User name "huntsvillecarscene." All of my galleries are private, so you can't see them (unless you have some sort of admin access to SM). There doesn't seem to be any type of upload limit, just some sort of display limit or glitch. headscratch.gif

What category are all the galleries supposed to be in?
  • Options
    edited June 17, 2008
    Thando wrote:
    What category are all the galleries supposed to be in?
    Most of them are in "To Be Processed." This is where I couldn't find 02112303. It should have been there. I don't think it was in any of the others.
  • Options
    edited July 2, 2008
    I'm still having this problem. Any suggestions? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2008
    SamirD wrote:
    I'm still having this problem. Any suggestions? ne_nau.gif

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I've been digging and I couldn't locate the gallery at all. Not even in your stats. The closest that I found was 02112203. Are you still seeing it in your stats?
  • Options
    edited July 14, 2008
    Thando wrote:
    Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I've been digging and I couldn't locate the gallery at all. Not even in your stats. The closest that I found was 02112203. Are you still seeing it in your stats?
    I mixed up two different gallery names. You found a correct one.

I also feel like an idiot because I forgot about one category I created a long time ago. Which, you guessed it, seems to have all the galleries I thought I couldn't find. :cry

Sorry for the wild goose chase. I hope this solves my problems. I'll post here again if I truly discover a problem. Thank you again for all the help.