FS: (US) Canon 1Dm2

PaavoPaavo Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited June 16, 2008 in House of Canon
Camera is sold

Have decided to focus on building my portrait business and in an effort to downsize and reorganize my priorities, I am selling my 1Dm2. I purchased this camera from a Moderator on Fred Miranda (in Feb 07) who used it as a back up and who said it had 3000 shutter clicks. My last image taken with continuos file numbering set shows 29000+. I managed to verify by two other methods which both showed actual shutter clicks at 37495 so I'll go with that number. It's rated for 150k or 200k, I forget which. Regardless, the camera has been babied, never dropped or banged.

Pic shows what's included, except for the attached strap. Basically everything you'd find if purchased new. There are a bunch of cables and most everything is still in a sealed bag. The only thing I've taken out is the manual, camera and battery/charger.

No mechanical problems ever experienced and nearly all of my bird images posted in the Bird Forum have been taken with this camera. Focus is instantaneous and accurate. Metering is perfect.

Asking $1700USD which includes UPS Ground shipping with tracking. For paypal, please add 3%. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to upgrade from a xxxD or xxD model to a pro, 1-series body or for someone looking for a backup body.

p562478531.jpg

p1063029013.jpg

p864220953.jpg

p634030030.jpg

Email or PM me with any questions. I've bought and sold here before but last year. Also have feedback on FM (username Kevin Scott), POTN (username Paavo), Nikon Cafe (username Kevin Scott) and I'm an Admin on Pixel-Shooter.com photography forum and have feedback there (username Kevin)
Kevin
Orlando, FL

See what you look at, don't look at what you see

My gallery in progress: http://www.natureimagesbykevin.com

You can also find me at
www.Pixel-Shooter.com

Comments