Options

DVD slide show, how?

JGDJGD Registered Users Posts: 315 Major grins
edited June 18, 2008 in Technique
I went to Graduation yesterday of my nephew. I would like to make a dvd slide show for the grandparents that were not able to attend. I have PS CS2. I would like to make a DVD that can be viewed on a TV of the shots I took w/my 5D. Anyone know how?
Jim Green Canon 5D: Proceed W/Caution, I tend to get carried Away:dunno
http://jgdesigns.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    TomCollinsTomCollins Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    JGD wrote:
    I went to Graduation yesterday of my nephew. I would like to make a dvd slide show for the grandparents that were not able to attend. I have PS CS2. I would like to make a DVD that can be viewed on a TV of the shots I took w/my 5D. Anyone know how?

Hi Jim,
    I make dvd slideshows all the time and spent years looking and trying all the available products out there. After much frustration I found (what I think) is the best, or at least one of the best slidshow software packages on the market. It's made by Photodex. I use ProShow Producer which is their highend package but the next level below that is great too. It's called ProShow Gold. Their software (for me) has been easy to learn, easy to use and their customer service is the best. The only trouble I had was loading my pro version onto a new "vista" laptop, but they talked me through it in no time at all and it's all good now. Highly recommended.
    Tom
    Tom C
    www.tomcollinsphotography.com
    “Art allows us to expand the dimensions of our everyday life.”
    ~Carlos Jurado
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    TomCollins wrote:
    Hi Jim,
    I make dvd slideshows all the time and spent years looking and trying all the available products out there. After much frustration I found (what I think) is the best, or at least one of the best slidshow software packages on the market. It's made by Photodex. I use ProShow Producer which is their highend package but the next level below that is great too. It's called ProShow Gold. Their software (for me) has been easy to learn, easy to use and their customer service is the best. The only trouble I had was loading my pro version onto a new "vista" laptop, but they talked me through it in no time at all and it's all good now. Highly recommended.
    Tom

I now use FLIP ALBUM PRO......if viewed on a computer it actually has turning pages when on a tv I think it will do an automated page turn or has an option to be a simple slide how that you embed the amount of view time when assembling..........

Good Luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    JGDJGD Registered Users Posts: 315 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    Thanks a lot guys! clap.gif
    Jim Green Canon 5D: Proceed W/Caution, I tend to get carried Away:dunno
    http://jgdesigns.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008