SOLD: Canon EF 400/f5.6 L

PaavoPaavo Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited June 15, 2008 in House of Canon
Not sure I should really do this but since my other gear seems to not be generating much interest and I need to raise some $ for some upcoming events, I've decided to sell my 400/f5.6 lens.

Purchased new in Oct 2006 with a date code of UU0411, the lens is in mint condition. I primarily shoot handheld so even the base of the tripod foot is nearly unblemished. Glass is pristine with no marks. Lens is razor sharp, even wide open.

Asking $975USD including shipping (UPS Ground) and paypal. This lens is hard to find new currently and is as close to new condition as possible. Email or PM me with any questions.

Sample shots can be seen on my website, www.NatureImagesByKevin.com. Approx 95% of my birding shots were taken handheld with this lens.

p360630573.jpg

p29513343.jpg

p396526715.jpg

PM or email me for additional details or questions. I've bought and sold here before but last year. Also have feedback on FM (username KevinScott), POTN (username Paavo), Nikon Cafe (username Kevin Scott) and I'm an Admin on Pixel-Shooter.com photography forum and have feedback there (username Kevin)
Kevin
Orlando, FL

See what you look at, don't look at what you see

My gallery in progress: http://www.natureimagesbykevin.com

You can also find me at
www.Pixel-Shooter.com

Comments