Options

Warehouse and Shadow [not as cool as the ff6 ninja]

cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
edited June 27, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Old Barn Converted to Warehouse
313621927_tKqRw-L.jpg

I like the pink sticker, it drew my eye.
313622756_JoYM4-L.jpg

Restricted Access
313621409_pDuVP-L.jpg

Light Cascade
313625103_eWkFi-L.jpg
(help with the title would help , it's a forklift)

Any and all comments and critiques welcome!! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Old Barn Converted to Warehouse
    I like the pink sticker, it drew my eye.
    Restricted Access
    Light Cascade

(help with the title would help , it's a forklift)
    Any and all comments and critiques welcome!! Thank you.

I like the last shot out of all of these, the way the light falls on the concrete flaw and particially illuminates the forks... has that mysterious element about it clap.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited June 16, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    I like the last shot out of all of these, the way the light falls on the concrete flaw and particially illuminates the forks... has that mysterious element about it clap.gif ... Skippy :D
    Thanks Skippy. You're the only one to comment, so thanks for that. [con't from other post about chairs] We are ok here. A levee broke and relieved the rest of the pressure, no injuries so that was nice. Now, we wait for the water to go back down.
    I like the forklift one too. While I was taking the four that I took of it I knew it was a good shot. It *felt* right.
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    weronikaweronika Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    I think the forklift shot is very cool too. It has an almost abstract geometric quality. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2008
    weronika wrote:
    I think the forklift shot is very cool too. It has an almost abstract geometric quality. thumb.gif
    I thought the light looked like water or bubbles. Thank you for the thumbs up!
  • Options
    twhite14twhite14 Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    I really like the way you can see the truss detail in the first picture given the location of the window. It projects an image of strength.

I too the the light in the last photo is very cool as well. You almost want to turn to the right to see what the window really looked like.

Oh, the fork truck in the pictures...was made in my plant! Why we put white (technically parchment) forks on a lift truck I will never know.

Great jobclap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    twhite14 wrote:
    I really like the way you can see the truss detail in the first picture given the location of the window. It projects an image of strength.

I too the the light in the last photo is very cool as well. You almost want to turn to the right to see what the window really looked like.

Oh, the fork truck in the pictures...was made in my plant! Why we put white (technically parchment) forks on a lift truck I will never know.

Great jobclap.gif
    Thank you! WHat an interesting find then! I just know everything in there is old so that forklist left your factory a while ago. It was actually light spilling over the garage door... this place is really old!
    the truss itself:
    313545145_jvfpF-M-2.jpg
    and the source of the geometric light, i think it happened from bouncing off the brick?
    313547152_kbuWt-M-2.jpg

I wish there were photos [that I could have] of the place as a Calvary Stable back in the day. What a change that happened, eh?