Options

A Few Car Shots from Yesterday.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited June 16, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I happened upon an impromtu car show put on by a family having a reunion. They allowed me the opportunity to take a few photos. Here are a few of them.

Chevy-Emblem.jpg

Ford-Woody-Grill.jpg

Stroker.jpg

Jackson-Family-Reunion-8-o.jpg

Here are some of the family members. :D
Family-Reunion.jpg

The moment I finished, the family poured into the four cars and drove away. The cars included a '49 (?) Ford woody (green car), a '54 Chevy (brown), a '70s era El Camino (Stroker) and a '63 Tbird. One family member had also brought his Harley, and another didn't bring his '59 Mercury.

C&C welcome and appreciated.
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    TokenToken Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    nice pictures, i really like the 4th one :D
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    I happened upon an impromtu car show put on by a family having a reunion. They allowed me the opportunity to take a few photos. Here are a few of them.

Here are some of the family members. :D

The moment I finished, the family poured into the four cars and drove away. The cars included a '49 (?) Ford woody (green car), a '54 Chevy (brown), a '70s era El Camino (Stroker) and a '63 Tbird. One family member had also brought his Harley, and another didn't bring his '59 Mercury.

C&C welcome and appreciated.

I love the 4th shot too clap.gif they just don't build them to last anymore do they ....... nice work thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin