Options

Week One -

GuardiansBeerGuardiansBeer Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello all -

I am in my first week of my paid SmugMug standard membership and am having a couple difficulties which should be very simple but are causing me much confusion. Any help that can be shared is greatly appreciated. Here is the page for reference: http://familytrips.smugmug.com/

1) Gallery Preview Picture - Some rotate through images, others are locked. Not sure where I can go to change this. I used the app SendToSmugmug to populate galleries with photos and I think there was a checkbox on it but it operates differently from my expectations and now that things are uploaded, I'm not sure how to change the setting.

2) Keywords - I have one gallery of photos completely tagged and commented. The keywords show up on my 'owner view' and on the 'visitor view' there is a keyword box but it is empty. Any ideas how to have the keywords show up?

3) Ranking - I have ranked photos and commented giving stars but nothing shows up in my 'popular photos' section of the owner view

4) Map - It works in owner view for showing pins in the map for where photos were taken but in visitor view it is a gray box with no data. What did I do wrong here? Additionally, when I click on a pin it just zooms in to that spot. I would think it would show images with that location. Is this working correctly?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 16, 2008
    Hi GB,
    Sorry we missed your post. ne_nau.gif I believe I have answered all of your questions in my email reply to you.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    GuardiansBeerGuardiansBeer Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 17, 2008
    Yes, everything is working great now. thank you Steve!