Harley Shoot

shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
edited June 17, 2008 in People
I donated a photo shoot to a fund raiser for abused children. This couple outbid the others. Had a fun time at the shoot.

1)
314318137_DBnsH-L.jpg

2)
314318173_SHTTv-L.jpg

3)
314320068_DNMWu-L.jpg

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Ohhhh....I love that 2nd one! All are nice but #2...yea!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Ohhhh....I love that 2nd one! All are nice but #2...yea!

15524779-Ti.gif

That's the first really properly good motorcycle shot in looong time.
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Those are really nice. Well done.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    #2 is F A B U L O U S !
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2008
    Thanks Swartzy, pyry, Tommyboy, and richtersl for the kind comments. I was looking at #2 a little bit further. You can see my voice activated light stand (my son) with the strobe with full CTO gel shot through an umbrella reflected in the wheel chrome. You can also see my second son as well. I set the camera to tungsten white balance; there is also a second strobe behind the couple without any gel for rim/back lighting.

Thanks for looking and comments. I wish I would have had the man put his foot up on the peg for a little more artistic posing. Also, I should have moved just a tad to my left to allow the throttle to seperate from his face. Guess I need a reshoot...
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Thanks Swartzy, pyry, Tommyboy, and richtersl for the kind comments. I was looking at #2 a little bit further. You can see my voice activated light stand (my son) with the strobe with full CTO gel shot through an umbrella reflected in the wheel chrome. You can also see my second son as well. I set the camera to tungsten white balance; there is also a second strobe behind the couple without any gel for rim/back lighting.

Thanks for looking and comments. I wish I would have had the man put his foot up on the peg for a little more artistic posing. Also, I should have moved just a tad to my left to allow the throttle to seperate from his face. Guess I need a reshoot...

lol3.gif

I didn't see any of your boys, and the slightly gloomish cast works! You're looking for a re-shoot just to have more fun aren't you (is there a better motivation anyway)? :D
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/