Another attempt at the artistic conversion

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited June 17, 2008 in People
Okay, I took another crack at making this photo look a little different. I took out some blemishes and tried a couple of different techniques. Let me know what you all think. After looking at my first attempt and looking at this one, I feel that this one does look better.

314546510_vVZnC-L.jpg

Here is the original

312710713_WSnuF-M.jpg

Comments

• beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Definitely better than the original.
    I think I'd like it better without the texture carrying over them, it goes from looking like a BG to looking like a texture overlay.
    There is one spot under his arm that's noticeable as old BG
    and were they at the Beach the day before? or did those parents drag them by their ears to the alter?
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    beetle8 wrote:
    Definitely better than the original.
    I think I'd like it better without the texture carrying over them, it goes from looking like a BG to looking like a texture overlay.
    There is one spot under his arm that's noticeable as old BG
    and were they at the Beach the day before? or did those parents drag them by their ears to the alter?

rolleyes1.gif ok ok.........i noticed that when i posted it in my blog. the ears that is. I like the textured overlay though, that was the intent.:D