FS: 20D Body $425.00

zappaheadzappahead Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited July 11, 2008 in House of Canon
SOLD: Canon 20D Body in very good condition + 1 gig card. Original owner, Non smoker. Some brassing on hot shoe. Appox. 10K actuations (Canon rates this shutter at 100K, so it’s still a baby) still have box and all acc. That came with camera, software, battery charger, neck strap, ect most are still in original packaging. Pop up flash doesn’t work, but other than that in great shape $425.00 shipped & echecked. Paypal add 3%
Pictures upon request.
"Kill the body & the head will die" Ali-Frasier Thrilla in Manilla 3

Comments

• zappaheadzappahead Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    TTT
    zappahead wrote:
    For sale: Canon 20D Body in very good condition + 1 gig card. Original owner, Non smoker. Some brassing on hot shoe. Appox. 10K actuations (Canon rates this shutter at 100K, so it’s still a baby) still have box and all acc. That came with camera, software, battery charger, neck strap, ect most are still in original packaging. Pop up flash doesn’t work, but other than that in great shape $425.00 shipped & echecked. Paypal add 3%
    Pictures upon request.
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    why doesn't the popup flash work?

If it doesn't work (which isn't a problem in and of itself), does the hotshoe work properly with flash and transmitter units?
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
    edited June 30, 2008
    It's a common problem with 20D's the little motor release tries to relese the flash a couple more times than needed and gives an error 05, push the flash back down,turn the camera off and error clears. I've used pocket wizards, and on camera flashes with it and the hotshoe works flawlessly. I would have never known it was a problem, as I never use the worthless pop up flash anyway..
    urbanaries wrote:
    why doesn't the popup flash work?

If it doesn't work (which isn't a problem in and of itself), does the hotshoe work properly with flash and transmitter units?
  • crysjancrysjan Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    Whats the lowest price?
    What will be the lowest price you can take for this Canon 20D. I am very interested.
    edited July 11, 2008
    crysjan
    Did you get my PM
    Mike
    crysjan wrote:
    What will be the lowest price you can take for this Canon 20D. I am very interested.