Addy

smittygrinsmittygrin Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited June 23, 2008 in People
My niece. Give me your comments.

309406513_Uoqer-M.jpg

Comments

• ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Beautiful girl. Nice job on the focus. Maybe lighten up her face a little (at least from my monitor POV.
    LadyTX
  • smittygrinsmittygrin Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 17, 2008
    ladytx wrote:
    Beautiful girl. Nice job on the focus. Maybe lighten up her face a little (at least from my monitor POV.

Thanks for the comments.
  • pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,703 moderator
    edited June 17, 2008
    Cute little tyke with great warm skin tones. Good exposure, seems adequately sharp.

Why did you include so much gray green concrete wall in the photo? Does it have a significance that I cannot see in the image? Why not shoot the child in a portrait mode if that is the only background?
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
    edited June 17, 2008
    pathfinder wrote:
    Cute little tyke with great warm skin tones. Good exposure, seems adequately sharp.

Why did you include so much gray green concrete wall in the photo? Does it have a significance that I cannot see in the image? Why not shoot the child in a portrait mode if that is the only background?

I should have moved in for a closer shot I guess. The concrete wall has no significance. I guess I could crop it.
    edited June 17, 2008
    pathfinder wrote:

309406513_Uoqer-M-1.jpg

Is this better in terms of composition? I know I need to work on better in camera composition, as I often crop in post.
  • pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,703 moderator
    edited June 23, 2008
    I like it much better this way.thumb.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin