My failed attempt with.....

KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
edited June 18, 2008 in People
My failed posed attempt with my daughter (16 months old)

P6178569.jpg
~Katie~
:barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
2 Canon 14-55mm
Canon 55-250mm f4.0
Canon 580EX
Canon 580EX II

Comments

• JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Awww she's still cute though.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Awwww
    so cute
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    Doesn't look like you failed mom......it's a great pose....she just isn't having it is all rolleyes1.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I learned that about half way through my first kid shoot. TOYS. TOYS TOYS TOYS. The mom was my friend so she saw us playing and wanted to be in on it. We were tossing the toys around and soon she got so absorbed in it she let me photograph away! I got some nice pics of her and I learned that toys and interest first, then the photography.
    It helped me get to her level and just play around like a big teddy bear. Hey, if it works!

I think she looks cute too, at least she's crying AND looking at the camera. You got a great shot of her face!
  • beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I think it's great, you can't pose that kind of emotion!thumb.gif
  • KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I learned that about half way through my first kid shoot. TOYS. TOYS TOYS TOYS. The mom was my friend so she saw us playing and wanted to be in on it. We were tossing the toys around and soon she got so absorbed in it she let me photograph away! I got some nice pics of her and I learned that toys and interest first, then the photography.
    It helped me get to her level and just play around like a big teddy bear. Hey, if it works!

I think she looks cute too, at least she's crying AND looking at the camera. You got a great shot of her face!

Thanks, I had my 2 nieces and 1 newphew trying to play with her behind me.. Then we gave her some balls, but it was bed time. It just wasnt going to happen :( But it is cute anyways
    ~Katie~
    :barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II