Options

Idea for shooting dance floor

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2008
    Davidoff wrote:
    Could you post a picture of that actual flash on a stick set-up ?

I don't have a photo of it....and I am currently packing for a mission trip to New Mexico. I will post one when I return...but that may be awhile.

It is a simple set up.

Monopod topped with a ballhead....topped with a quick release...topped with the plastic stand that came with the 580EX...topped with 580EX....topped with garyFong
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I don't have a photo of it....and I am currently packing for a mission trip to New Mexico. I will post one when I return...but that may be awhile.

It is a simple set up.

Monopod topped with a ballhead....topped with a quick release...topped with the plastic stand that came with the 580EX...topped with 580EX....topped with garyFong

interesting..so let me get this straight...

you have the monopod with flash and fong diffuser (cloud or clear?) that held with one hand off to the side and the camera in the other hand. How did you trigger flash? With cord? Also any fill flash?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2008
    Qarik wrote:
    interesting..so let me get this straight...

you have the monopod with flash and fong diffuser (cloud or clear?) that held with one hand off to the side and the camera in the other hand. How did you trigger flash? With cord? Also any fill flash?

STE2