Move over guys

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited June 19, 2008 in Sports
Hope the caption says it all

315399739_Yr7Dp-M.jpg

Comments

• vt1122vt1122 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I really like this shot, tells a story with one picture and yes the caption says it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I also like the shot, a story well told, only minor flaw I see is the girl foot which is about to step on or off the skateboard, is a bit soft

Tim
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    vt1122 wrote:
    I really like this shot, tells a story with one picture and yes the caption says it all.

Hi David,

Thanks for dropping by and appreciate your comments.
    edited June 18, 2008
    draggin wrote:
    I also like the shot, a story well told, only minor flaw I see is the girl foot which is about to step on or off the skateboard, is a bit soft

Tim

Hi Tim,

Glad you liked it. The soft left leg has abit of motion - goes to show she was all ready to step on the board and roll over.
  • ktdidktdid Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    Nice shot! I like that she is colorful and the boys are in darker colors and in the shadows. I also like that the one boy seems to be trying to escape on his bike and the other is moving away. mwink.gif

The red flowers (?) in the upper right corner grabbed me a little bit...could those be toned down a little maybe?

Overall I think it's a great capture, really well done!
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    such a cool shot....!
    Aaron Nelson
    edited June 19, 2008
    ktdid wrote:
    Nice shot! I like that she is colorful and the boys are in darker colors and in the shadows. I also like that the one boy seems to be trying to escape on his bike and the other is moving away. mwink.gif

The red flowers (?) in the upper right corner grabbed me a little bit...could those be toned down a little maybe?

Overall I think it's a great capture, really well done!

Thanks for looking. You're right, I'll get top right flower tone down a little to have lesser attention.

Cheers
    edited June 19, 2008
    such a cool shot....!

Thanks Aron,

Appreciate ypour comment
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Good idea :D

Maybe the shot could use some more action in backround, and maybe a little bit of exposure treatment, but it's not bad as it is.
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • gagodfathergagodfather Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    excellent
    thats a good example of photojournalism!!!!! a picture which tells a story with no words. excellent work