Trying out new waters :o) ... kind of ...

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited June 18, 2008 in People
I know, it doesn't really belong in this forum - but since I always post in the PEOPLE forum I thought I would share ... :D

My laptop crashed the other week (!!) and I finally decided to get a Mac (after lusting after it for like 8 years) ... and I got to say, boy ... that screen resolution ... I had noooo idea something like this exists!!! (1920 x 1200). I mean, I knew there is a screen resolution like that, but you won't understand it until you see it .... (not saying PC's don't offer that) I'm just very impessed with it, it's sooooo fast & easy .... I shoudl have gotten one a loong time ago :clapYAY

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    ha ha! I am like you and I live at the people forum. Congrats on your mac! Hope you enjoy it and that screen resolution. I used to use mac for my day job and loved it.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    ha ha! I am like you and I live at the people forum. Congrats on your mac! Hope you enjoy it and that screen resolution. I used to use mac for my day job and loved it.

Haha, thanks ... :D My photos are just flying through the photoshop actions now ... seems like I won't have time anymore to surf the web in between headscratch.gif .. haha
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    Congrats on the new MAC! Had to bite the bullet a couple months ago as well and purchased the 24" Duo-core...with 4 gigs Ram....it's fast...but oh that screen ROCKS!

Yea, actions kind of zip on these don't they.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • rspartsrsparts Registered Users Posts: 217 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    welcome to the Mac family. I have the 20" imac and couldn't be happier. photos will look 100x better now at that resolution.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Congrats on the new MAC! Had to bite the bullet a couple months ago as well and purchased the 24" Duo-core...with 4 gigs Ram....it's fast...but oh that screen ROCKS!

Yea, actions kind of zip on these don't they.

geeezzzzz ..... 24"?? Wow. I "just have a "17" laptop, and that's scary enough. You can see EVERY SINGLE mistake ... haha ... time to get in focus rolleyes1.gif