Kimberly

SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
edited June 19, 2008 in People
Only 3 for now but have many many more (just need time to process them). Was a very fun day.

315662373_Y4ZAp-XL.jpg

315662431_oGE2G-XL.jpg

315662412_ynmgc-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking :lust
Swartzy:
NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
www.daveswartz.com
Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552

Comments

• PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2008
    I like #3 the best it looks more natural.bowdown.gif

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    I like #3 the best it looks more natural.bowdown.gif

Take Care,
    Chuck,

15524779-Ti.gif I like the flowing lines of the fabric and the design on the wall, they complement each other. Nice job.

So, been taking lessons from Nik? mwink.gif

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited June 19, 2008
    nod.gif yup...#3 does it for me! super job!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Beautiful model!

15524779-Ti.gif - #3 pulls ahead for the win! Love the way the flowing fabric matches the flow of the background. Nice composition and framing!

Does anyone notice that the pose, from the waist down, is the nearly same in all three shots? Not having done anything even remotely like this, I'm completely ignorant but have to ask "Is that significant?"
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Beautiful model!

15524779-Ti.gif - #3 pulls ahead for the win! Love the way the flowing fabric matches the flow of the background. Nice composition and framing!

Does anyone notice that the pose, from the waist down, is the nearly same in all three shots? Not having done anything even remotely like this, I'm completely ignorant but have to ask "Is that significant?"

Good observation Scott. It just so happens that in this series, the ones I picked to post have that pose...heheh....guess it just happened that way as the other files have totally different looks.

Yes, #3 was "it" the and knew the moment taken. The loading dock scene has some really cool stuff and a couple from the riverboat. The flowing lines was something I saw in my mind's eye when scouting the area for backdrops.....I think it worked well.

Model shoots\photos are oftentimes completely different than this forum is used to viewing. Radical poses, wild costumes, additional processing, etc. are common. These are fun to shoot as it helps stretch out and see things/do things one might not do. It makes for a better eye.

She is beautiful.....a wonderful person as well.
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    wow..1 and 3 just POP!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Love #3. Is this a homage to Nick's fabric photos?? Haha .. wonderful iloveyou.gif
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Love #3. Is this a homage to Nick's fabric photos?? Haha .. wonderful iloveyou.gif
    Haha...actually, I've had this fabric laying around for some time...and the wind was blowing that day...and a brainstorm took place (trust me...a very rare occurance rolleyes1.gif). This is the shot I saw when looking at the background..getting it just right took a bit..but then...a perfect gust of wind!

I suppose we could start a Nik Fabric FX Pro thread...Laughing.gif. Thanks for commenting.
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Haha...actually, I've had this fabric laying around for some time...and the wind was blowing that day...and a brainstorm took place (trust me...a very rare occurance rolleyes1.gif). This is the shot I saw when looking at the background..getting it just right took a bit..but then...a perfect gust of wind!

I suppose we could start a Nik Fabric FX Pro thread...Laughing.gif. Thanks for commenting.

I sure love it. It plays perfectly with the background! iloveyou.gif