Options

Uploading from Elements

joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
edited June 20, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I up load from Elements, which works great except I cannot figure out any logic to the order the galleries are in. I have quite and it take a swhile to find the one I am looking for. The used to be organized by date--most recent modified first. But, I made a change to my smugmug site and can't figure out what order they are in. Can I get the sorted by date again?

Comments

• Options
    phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2008
    joshhuntnm wrote:
    I up load from Elements, which works great except I cannot figure out any logic to the order the galleries are in. I have quite and it take a swhile to find the one I am looking for. The used to be organized by date--most recent modified first. But, I made a change to my smugmug site and can't figure out what order they are in. Can I get the sorted by date again?

Hi Josh,

You can sort your galleries by clicking on the 'arrange' link next to the "sort galleries" text on your gallery pages. From there you can choose how you want to sort the galleries, either manaully, or by date, etc.

I hope this helps.
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2008
    Hi Josh,

You can sort your galleries by clicking on the 'arrange' link next to the "sort galleries" text on your gallery pages. From there you can choose how you want to sort the galleries, either manaully, or by date, etc.

I hope this helps.

you should change your title to support superhero