Options

Rainbow's over Powfoot, Scotland

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited June 21, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I took these shots really quick using a 40D with a Canon 70-200L Should I have used a different lens to have improved the shots? By the way this was taken from my door step hand held over the Solway Firth at Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland.
Regards
Bob
316684671_6wJeY-L.jpg
316684689_vZcAc-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2008
    canon400d wrote:
    I took these shots really quick using a 40D with a Canon 70-200L Should I have used a different lens to have improved the shots? By the way this was taken from my door step hand held over the Solway Firth at Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland.
    Regards
    Bob

Hey there Bob, is that Two Rainbows I see in the first shot, or just a reflection of the other one headscratch.gif

It's been quite cool here, and rather dull for days... we just had the shortest day, so from here on in the days should get longer.

It's dark when you get up, and dark when you get home at the moment.

Thanks for sharing Bob thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Hey there Bob, is that Two Rainbows I see in the first shot, or just a reflection of the other one headscratch.gif

It's been quite cool here, and rather dull for days... we just had the shortest day, so from here on in the days should get longer.

It's dark when you get up, and dark when you get home at the moment.

Thanks for sharing Bob thumb.gif .... Skippy :D

Hi Maxine,
    You are correct there are a couple of rainbows in the first shot. Pleased to hear the days will be getting longer for you. Today 21st June is the longest day here and it has rained continuously all day.
    Regards
    Bob