Options

Bug? Missing image sizes in pop-out bar

mhofmannmhofmann Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited June 21, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just noticed that it's not possible anymore to click on other image sizes in the little pop-out bar. The only options left are "Photo Info" and "Save Photo", despite having set the largest viewing size to Original in most and XLarge in some of my galleries. I think this was still working a few hours ago, but am not 100% certain about that.
Is this behavior a bug or a new feature (I hope not)? I think it might be affecting all of my galleries. Thanks for any info!

Cheers,

Michael

Comments

• Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2008
    mhofmann wrote:
    I just noticed that it's not possible anymore to click on other image sizes in the little pop-out bar. The only options left are "Photo Info" and "Save Photo", despite having set the largest viewing size to Original in most and XLarge in some of my galleries. I think this was still working a few hours ago, but am not 100% certain about that.
    Is this behavior a bug or a new feature (I hope not)? This is one of the galleries that is affected: http://mhofmann.smugmug.com/gallery/5219689_YRGm4 - but I think it might be affecting all of my galleries. Thanks for any info!

Cheers,

Michael

I am seeing the same thing...
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,277 moderator
    edited June 21, 2008
    It looks like that was deliberate - see this post from Andy - http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=854378&postcount=9.

--- Denise
  • Options
    mhofmannmhofmann Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited June 21, 2008
    In that case it's definitely a change to the worse!
    What's the point of removing this - it'll just give you less convenience. You have to click once more and wait for the default larger size to load first.
    Really not happy about this...
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2008
    mhofmann wrote:
    In that case it's definitely a change to the worse!
    What's the point of removing this - it'll just give you less convenience. You have to click once more and wait for the default larger size to load first.
    Really not happy about this...
    Hi, most folks (viewers, visitors, customers, subscribers) seem to want easy, fast browsing with no thinking) the photobar was a bit complicated with all those sizes.. soo click on the photo as always, we automagically fill the browser window the largest size possible with no scrolling. If you then want a larger size you can simply click the image sizes there up at the top thumb.gif

http://www.moonriverphotography.com/gallery/5004377_rYQfZ#300166397_uRM5d-A-LB

Thanks for the feedback and I hope this helps explain it better.