Options

Newbie question

KadeeaeKadeeae Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 22, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi, I've signed up for SM's free trial and am considering moving over from Flickr. Absolutely love what I've seen so far, but I'm wondering if there is a page somewhere that shows new photos without having to search using a specific term.

On Flickr you can see photos that have been uploaded recently (from everyone) and I'm missing that here. Very seldom do I search for a specific tagged photo and like just browsing through the new uploads and 'going where that leads me' so to speak :D

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2008
    Hi and welcome! wave.gif

we don't have a recent photos box or section on your homepage but it's a feature we'd like to have.. and have discussed it.

There is a recent photos feed, click your feeds icon at the bottom of your page.....
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2008
    Kadeeae wrote:
    Hi, I've signed up for SM's free trial and am considering moving over from Flickr. Absolutely love what I've seen so far, but I'm wondering if there is a page somewhere that shows new photos without having to search using a specific term.

On Flickr you can see photos that have been uploaded recently (from everyone) and I'm missing that here. Very seldom do I search for a specific tagged photo and like just browsing through the new uploads and 'going where that leads me' so to speak :D
    Turn on the Photo Timeline box, on your homepage, you'll see all the
    resent photos or any other date range.
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/timeline
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog