edited June 24, 2008 in Landscapes
400-cr2178w.jpg

400-c2226w.jpg

400-c2237w.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• PezpixPezpix Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2008
    Very interesting on that last one. Nice formation and capture.
    Professional Ancient Smugmug Shutter Geek
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    hey there Walter, i really like all of these, #1 standsout a bit more to my eye. great job!
    Aaron Nelson
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Looks like paintings. The last one looks like a monster grinning on a hill. I, too prefer #1. The sun on the mountains way in the back/top have a wonderful warm colour.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Pezpix wrote:
    Very interesting on that last one. Nice formation and capture.

Thank you. It's a great place to work out.
    Anybody can do it.
    edited June 23, 2008
    hey there Walter, i really like all of these, #1 standsout a bit more to my eye. great job!

Thank you Aaron. I've been trying to get my processing up to the same level as some of these locations I hit- I need to head back out there. The place is like deserted when it's about 110 like it has been lately. The trick is not being alive during the day.
    Anybody can do it.
    edited June 23, 2008
    Looks like paintings. The last one looks like a monster grinning on a hill. I, too prefer #1. The sun on the mountains way in the back/top have a wonderful warm colour.

Thanks. I like that kind of look. Always wondered how to get that consistantly. #1 is sort of my favorite also. #2 was the most fun to take- it was all kinds of windy out there.
    Anybody can do it.
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    #1 is the day time desert and #2 is the night time desert. I like them both as the yin to each's yang.
  • PezpixPezpix Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2008
    Upon further viewing, I am really enjoying that second shot quite a bit. Something about that color is really great with that composure. Great job thumb.gif
    Professional Ancient Smugmug Shutter Geek
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork