Wedding Bells

KgphotographyKgphotography Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited June 23, 2008 in Weddings
First wedding shoot! :)

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    NICE...VERY NICEthumb.gifthumbthumb.gif buuuuuuuuuuuut creepy.......personally I would have rather seen her eyes colored....I don't know if it is the STARKNESS of the photo that give me that creepy feeling or what......but again I think it is a very good job.....do your clients like this photo??? Be honest now!!!!:Drolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    I like the effect overall, not too sure about the blue eyes thoughclap.gif
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    I also like the over-all effect - but I would loose the selective colorization of the eyes - just doesn't look right.
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    I agree with the others, I like the high contrast, but the blue eyes are weird. Can we see a version without the blue for comparison??? :D
  • Options
    dadwtwinsdadwtwins Registered Users Posts: 804 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Great compositionthumb.gif I think you heard enough about the eyesrolleyes1.gif
    My Homepage :thumb-->http://dthorp.smugmug.com
    My Photo Blog -->http://dthorpphoto.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    bergermeisterbergermeister Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 23, 2008
    I'm sure it's just normal fuzz, but does the treatment make the bride's back look a little extra 'fuzzy'? perhaps that can be a little smoother? otherwise (eyes aside) a nice pic.