A few photos from yesterday 4-H

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited June 23, 2008 in People
Yesterday was the horse show.......
I've never done 4-H so didn't know how long horse shows took. I guess I should have asked. I wonder how long it will be before I stop making mistakes? I'm not going to charge her for any of them because I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because I brought Emmalie with me and she was a ball of fire. My husband was there, but it's no fun for him to be chasing her all over. Anyway, Emmalie has never been to the fair. She was over the moon happy with all the animals she saw. She got to go in the pen with the pigs, pet the sheep, see chickens, roosters bunnies, horses, donkeys. This girl was happy. LOL
Here are a few from the sheep.
318273207_cKjAc-L.jpg
318273185_rsdsp-L.jpg
318273171_aPq6k-L.jpg

Then, last night we had a storm kick up and produce some marble size hail......emmalie kept yelling "Popcorn, Popcorn!!!!!" She was eating the clean ones. LOL
After the storm, bri and I saw this.
318269926_EnPk8-L.jpg

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Adorable daughter, adorable shots. The second one stands out to me because it as if you can actually feel the bond occurring with the goat (?). The landscape is lovely as well but the horizon needs to be leveled.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    How cute! The sheep seems to like her too! Love them all but #2 is adorable. iloveyou.gif