Indiana Jones is in the house

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited June 23, 2008 in People
Indiana Jones is very hot around my house right now. Evan will spontaneously burst into the music from the movie.

He was a good sport for these photos. I do need to buy him a real whip.biggrin.gif

317120013_oMLwc-XL.jpg

317119940_YAkS6-L.jpg

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Very cool. Love the theme concept and setup. The second looks a tad bit soft to me but overall I really like them.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    Very cool. Love the theme concept and setup. The second looks a tad bit soft to me but overall I really like them.

Thanks, Travis.

The second one is hopelessly OOF. :cry I just liked his tough guy look in that one.
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    The new Indiana Jone make-over is using a lasso now. He is holding the right implement.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    The new Indiana Jone make-over is using a lasso now. He is holding the right implement.

He's holding the only kind of "whip" my 10 year old son is allowed to have, an old piece of rope from my garage!mwink.gif
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    My 4 yr old nephew was bursting out the indiana jones theme song while we were in Yosemite. All day long. iloveyou.gif

Maybe hold off on an actual whip. haha!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    What fun!! I love these photos. Who cares if the second is a little soft. Great captures - as always.

Virginia

Email
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Nice shots. FYI, you can get nylon whips for about 30-40 dollars that beat the price of real leather whips.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    I agree, wonderful shots iloveyou.gif I would maybe put a bit of a Vignette around the edges, the Indiana Jones photos always have a bot of a dark look, don't they? mwink.gif