Options

SOLD: (Can) Billingham Hadley Large Bag

ShahidHirjiShahidHirji Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited June 28, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Up for sale is a Billingham Hadley Large Shoulder Bag. It is Black with Tan Leather Trim.

This is a fantastic bag. Some consider the Billingham the Rolls Royce of bags. The bag is used but is in excellent condition. The only thing that would differentiate this bag from a brand new one is the strap, which shows that it has been used. Otherwise this bag looks almost new.

The Billingham Hadley Shoulder Bag Large (Black with Tan Leather Trim) is a waterproof canvas bag with a photo insert included. The bag can double as a laptop bag by removing the insert. Constructed of waterproof canvas, it has a thin profile and a compressible nature to let the weight always stay close to your torso. There are two gusseted front pockets that expand and close with quick-acting press studs.

Key Features
• Quick-fold extra-large front cover flap for immediate access to gear
• Side weather flaps
• Pockets
* Bellowed front pockets with buckle adjustments
* Two expandable exterior pockets
• "QRC" Quick Release System allows for fast access
• Solid brass clog bolt and harness leather locking system
• Partition/Insert included

Link to Billingham Site

Link - BH Photo sells this for $249.95

My price is $175.

Pricing does not include shipping. Shipping costs will be determined by location. If you want a shipping quote, please pm your city/state and postal/zip code.

I accept paypal with no charges. So therefore, I pay paypal fees, you pay shipping fees.

Also, please understand that shipping times vary to the US as this is being shipped from Canada and I have no way of controlling the postal service.

I will also consider trades as well.

Pictures added.

IMG_0034_resize.JPG

Comments