Options

Im new here. Hi ya'all!

ripitupalistyleripitupalistyle Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited April 16, 2005 in Landscapes
Hey you guys my names Alexia and im 17. i am really into photography. a lot of my work got erased from my last computer so i have a few here. Check some of them out then let me know how you guys like it. :)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 15, 2005
    :):here
  • Options
    edited April 15, 2005
    last one for now thumb.gif
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2005
    Welcome to D/grin alexia. Nice shadow work.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 15, 2005
    Hiya Ali and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

Don't sweat only being 17. One of the finest young photographers I've ever seen, was posting super shots at 16. Almost made me quit photography....lol :giggle

I like the roses, but the nearest is partially in shadow. It also looks like you took this under some pretty bright/harsh light. Good work clap.gif The silhouette is very kewl thumb.gif The last flower shot is nice, but it looks like there are some blown out areas in the back petals. No sweat, this is all easily correctable :D

We're a pretty helpful bunch, so hang in there with us and continue sharing your shots :):

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move your thread into the Landscapes and Cityscapes Forum. I think it fits better there :D

Again, welcome and thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2005

Don't sweat only being 17. One of the finest young photographers I've ever seen, was posting super shots at 16. Almost made me quit photography....lol :giggle

I like the roses, but the nearest is partially in shadow. It also looks like you took this under some pretty bright/harsh light. Good work clap.gif The silhouette is very kewl thumb.gif The last flower shot is nice, but it looks like there are some blown out areas in the back petals. No sweat, this is all easily correctable :D

We're a pretty helpful bunch, so hang in there with us and continue sharing your shots :):

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move your thread into the Landscapes and Cityscapes Forum. I think it fits better there :D

Steve
    I was waiting for Steve to reply ( he does this better then me :D).
    15524779-Ti.gif twice
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2005
    Hi Alexia,
    Welcome to dgrin! Again, must tell you, if you dare think of it, don't worry about the age. I'm 18 and there are a few dgriners on hear that are the same age or younger than you and just like you post nice shots, all learning from each other. This is a great place to learn. I hope you stick around. I like your rose shots, work on the stuff already mentioned and your shots will be all the more better. See you around.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited April 16, 2005

Steve
    15524779-Ti.gif