Options

To The Sea.............IR

PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
edited June 26, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
One from Sagres, Portugal

89297531.jpg

Shot with modded D70S, Thanks for looking.
Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas

Comments

• Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2008
    Panther wrote:
    One from Sagres, Portugal

Shot with modded D70S, Thanks for looking.

Great shot Panther!! thumb.gif

I love the "rustic" or maybe just neglected walls leading the view to the sea... I almost with there was more direct light on the walls so there would be more of that crisp texture from the upper left corner, but otherwise it's another great one!!

Fun side note: I picked up a Hoya R72 filter this past weekend after seeing all your great shots... Still have a lot of learning to do with it though! I got plenty of shots... that are all very underexposed... rolleyes1.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2008
    Reminds me of Sweeney Todd. When I gits me a straight razor, I'll show you what I mean. It's like a small sliver of landscape, and that's all you get!
  • Options
    edited June 25, 2008
    CWSkopec wrote:
    Great shot Panther!! thumb.gif

I love the "rustic" or maybe just neglected walls leading the view to the sea... I almost with there was more direct light on the walls so there would be more of that crisp texture from the upper left corner, but otherwise it's another great one!!

Fun side note: I picked up a Hoya R72 filter this past weekend after seeing all your great shots... Still have a lot of learning to do with it though! I got plenty of shots... that are all very underexposed... rolleyes1.gif

Howdy Chris,

Thanks for the nice reply, and thoughts.

That's great about the filter if I can help in any way just shoot me an email or PM.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    edited June 25, 2008
    Reminds me of Sweeney Todd. When I gits me a straight razor, I'll show you what I mean. It's like a small sliver of landscape, and that's all you get!
    Thanks!! :D
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Chris,

Thanks for the nice reply, and thoughts.

That's great about the filter if I can help in any way just shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks for the offer Craig!! :D

I've got a couple ideas about what I did wrong the first time around, so I'll be giving it a try this weekend, with fingers crossed! I'll surely take you up on your offer if things don't work out the way I think they should! mwink.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos