Found: 70-200 f2.8/L IS USM

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited July 8, 2008 in House of Canon
Finally have enough money saved thanks to some recent wedding gigs I just booked... anyone looking to part with one?

Comments

• tjstridertjstrider Registered Users Posts: 172 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Super good Buyer!
    Just so anyone knows this is a great person to deal with! she is awesome! I work with her in Indiana so no worries.
    5D2 + 50D | Canon EF-s 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 50mm 1.8, 580EXII
    http://stridephoto.carbonmade.com
  • rebelxtnewbierebelxtnewbie Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    Finally have enough money saved thanks to some recent wedding gigs I just booked... anyone looking to part with one?

Now you're looking! Where were you went I sold mine 2 months ago? :D

Cat is a great person to deal with. Someone hook her up!
    Lenses: A Never Ending Revolving Door of stuff

Equipment ~ $5K, Income from pictures ~ $0K, Memories ~ Priceless
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Now you're looking! Where were you went I sold mine 2 months ago? :D

Cat is a great person to deal with. Someone hook her up!

I was too poor 2 months ago. I had a bride book me for a wedding for 2009 and she paid for EVERYTHING in FULL up front. So now I'm sitting on some dough :)
    edited June 29, 2008
    Found one from a guy on Fred Miranda forums...payment sent, it's getting shipped on Monday :)
  • PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2008
    Might I be so bold and ask how much you paid? (PM is appropriate if you're not wishing to be so public).

I think I'm also ready to trade up from the f/4.
    edited July 8, 2008
    Pindy wrote:
    Might I be so bold and ask how much you paid? (PM is appropriate if you're not wishing to be so public).

I think I'm also ready to trade up from the f/4.

I don't mind the world knowing. I paid 1,400. The seller included the shipping costs and insurance costs at that price. There were no paypal fees, but we did a paypal payment. All things that came in the box and the box itself were of course included w/ that price. (and it was in pristine condition) :D

It's really heavy compared to f4 lenses, but soooooooo amazing, I'll be posting photos from the dgrin shoot out at Chicago Botantic Gardens once I get the chance to upload my photos, they turned out awesome w/ this lens. I'm super pleased.