Brand new lady!

i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
edited June 23, 2008 in People
My favoritest (yes, it is a word) cousin has a newborn! I'm slack so this is ~1 week old!

baby2.jpg
1) Why yes, I am ready for 2nd lunch, thanks...

baby1.jpg
2) Cuz, you're #1 (why thank you Gracie...)

baby3-1.jpg
3) Live Long & Prosper? You too Gracie, You too...

Enjoy!:D:lust
I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
~Herbert Keppler

Comments

• ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Oh geez, absolutely adorable. Makes me want to cuddle that little thing!!
    LadyTX
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...new baby in the family.........Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congrats!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    I like the second picture. Infants look like grandparents only teeny. :D
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2008
    Thanks everyone! The first and second were a toss up for me, but I think I like the second better also.

:D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler