Options

Hot Rides

DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
edited June 25, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Some extreme HDR and PP on these guys. The owners were literally blown away by the images. I had a lot of fun with these and they were really accepted well by the crowds. Just 3 of my fav's from the small set.

317917727_5JUyG-L.jpg

317921422_s7cCk-L.jpg

317925545_cCm9d-L.jpg

For those that don't know... the first one is a really really fast twin turbo charged 350Z, the second, well is an older Rolls Royce(right hand drive even!). the last one is the awesomely badass 350Z Nismo limited edition(there were two there, owned by a husband and wife.)

I hope you enjoy!
Modus Imagery
Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876

Comments

• Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2008
    DI-Joe wrote:
    Some extreme HDR and PP on these guys. The owners were literally blown away by the images. I had a lot of fun with these and they were really accepted well by the crowds. Just 3 of my fav's from the small
    For those that don't know... the first one is a really really fast twin turbo charged 350Z, the second, well is an older Rolls Royce(right hand drive even!). the last one is the awesomely badass 350Z Nismo limited edition(there were two there, owned by a husband and wife.)

I hope you enjoy!

Nice. His and hers 350Zs. I love the Rolls Royce shot. I'm more of the old classics kinda guy, but very nice work on the newer stuff as well.

Mike.
  • Options
    Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Nice shots! How many shots did need for the HDR?
  • Options
    DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Z06Nut wrote:
    Nice shots! How many shots did need for the HDR?

I just used the in-camera 2 stop bracketing, 3 shots, hand held. Thank you for your kind words. :)
    Modus Imagery
    Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
    Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876
  • Options
    JermbubbaJermbubba Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Love the 3rd. I think if the hole car was there, it might be even better, but still love it as is! great work
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    The first one is very neat.. Love the pp and i love the car! 350z is a great car..With turbo it´s even more great...Well not if you look on the rear tires :D

Burn baby buuurn!