Comments

• Options
    Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    Wow no one wants to guess.headscratch.gif
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    Uhhhhhh crystal beach or maybe Galvaston............or maybe it was in your digital darkroom processing files from crystal beachrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Z06Nut wrote:
    Wow no one wants to guess.headscratch.gif

Lemme see here.... my guess it was NOT in Australia .. am I right rolleyes1.gif

Just joking .... I have no clue really except that you labelled one FORT TRAVIS, so I looked it up and it says the Fort is on Bolivar Point near Galveston...... but that's cheating on my part nod.gif

Favourites are the #1 and second last shots thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Z06NutZ06Nut Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Uhhhhhh crystal beach or maybe Galvaston............or maybe it was in your digital darkroom processing files from crystal beachrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Laughing.gif No computers or phones at the beach house so I had to wait til I got back home.

Bolivar Pennesula is correct.

Skippy you found the clue all the way from the other side of the world. Nice job.thumb.gif Thanks for the nice comments.:D