SOLD: Canon 30D - excellent condition

CameronCameron Registered Users Posts: 745 Major grins
edited July 1, 2008 in House of Canon
I recently upgraded to the 40D and am selling my 30D. It is in excellent condition (see pics below) and has worked flawlessly. It has ~13,000 actuations and functions like new. The screen is without scratches. The only marks are on the hotshoe mount.

I have used this body with a WIDE variety of EF and EF-S lenses and have not had any focusing issues.

I'm asking $590 (shipping & paypal fees included!)

I have sold a number of things here and also have 100% positive feedback under the ebay username "camswinton".

Feel free to ask any questions! Here are some photos:

319548188_stkbZ-L.jpg

319548719_rsrsj-L.jpg

319549375_KmB7u-L.jpg

319548437_PkEQ3-L.jpg

319549174_mhZ66-L.jpg

319549617_gnHWQ-L.jpg

Comments

• CameronCameron Registered Users Posts: 745 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    BUMP - price reduced :D
    edited June 29, 2008
    Bump & price reduction. Off to auction in several days if I don't have any takers!
    ne_nau.gif
  • RStevensRStevens Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited June 30, 2008
    What is the new price I may be interested. I'm in the market for one of these. How old is it?? Any scratches that I can't see in the pics??
    edited July 1, 2008
    RStevens wrote:
    What is the new price I may be interested. I'm in the market for one of these. How old is it?? Any scratches that I can't see in the pics??

The new price is as listed in the first post ($590). No, there are no other marks that aren't shown in the photos (I tried to get every angle).
  • crysjancrysjan Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    I want it!
    Can you reduce the price a little bit more! I am very interested. I need it for my daugther who loves to shoot with me. Thanks! I really appreciate if you can help.
    edited July 1, 2008
    crysjan wrote:
    Can you reduce the price a little bit more! I am very interested. I need it for my daugther who loves to shoot with me. Thanks! I really appreciate if you can help.

Actually it has now been sold to another dgrin member. Sorry!!