Yeah! file names are back for bulk delete

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited July 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Thank you, thank you, thank you for returning the file names to bulk delete! This is a REALLY useful feature and I'm glad it's back! :clap:clap:clap

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    No problem, made some other enhancements too :)
    dogwood wrote:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for returning the file names to bulk delete! This is a REALLY useful feature and I'm glad it's back! clap.gifclapclap.gif
  • GSPerkinsGSPerkins Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 4, 2008
    Bulk Delete?
    dogwood wrote:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for returning the file names to bulk delete! This is a REALLY useful feature and I'm glad it's back! clap.gifclapclap.gif

I'm looking for a method to bulk delete my hundreds of duplicated albums. You refered to a 'bulk delete' function. Where can I find this? Thanks!
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,336 moderator
    edited July 4, 2008
    GSPerkins wrote:
    I'm looking for a method to bulk delete my hundreds of duplicated albums. You refered to a 'bulk delete' function. Where can I find this? Thanks!
    This is bulk delete of photos within a gallery, not bulk delete of galleries.

Did you see my answer to you in your other thread (http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=98707)?

--- Denise
  • sbresslersbressler Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    {JT} wrote:
    No problem, made some other enhancements too :)
    What sort of enhancements? I'm too blind to notice, but would love to hear! :D