SOLD: ConUS Canon 40D/grip/70-200 2.8L non IS

craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited June 25, 2008 in House of Canon
Canon 40D- Purchased 2/08. Aprox. 5000-7000 acutations. Prime condition, well kept. Comes as new in original box except for English manual is missing. All software, cords, blank warranty card, battery, charger etc. $800.00

Grip for 40D is brand new in box purchased from bh photo in Feb. with camera. Used twice. $125

70-200 f/2.8L non IS- date code is US0214 (built in 2004) This is an awesome sharp and fast lens. Great for portraits and action. Has some minor cosmetic blemishes and a miniscule itsy bitsy knick on the front glass that has no bearing on IQ. Comes with original box, instructions, luxury case, both caps, tripod ring and a uv filter for protection. NO HOOD $700.00.

I dont have pictures as this was my only camera. If you absolutely need to see photos, I will try to borrow a camera from someone. See the results of said equipment at gallery in link in siggy. All 2008 Atlanta NASCAR photos were taken with this camera and most with this lens.

I have bought/sold here, FM and at POTN but dont know if anyone has left me feedback. I will accept paypal (add 3% or 5 bucks for echeck but the transaction must clear before I ship) and shipping is included with insurance in the continental US only.

Local cash pickup in Annapolis area or Bethesda preferred. Call 410-422-4099 or email/pm me if interested.

Thanks so much!
Tracy :rofl
Canon Stuff
www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com

Comments

• storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
  • craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Sold, thanks!
    All Items have been sold, Thanks to everyone who inquired!

craftgirl wrote:
    Canon 40D- Purchased 2/08. Aprox. 5000-7000 acutations. Prime condition, well kept. Comes as new in original box except for English manual is missing. All software, cords, blank warranty card, battery, charger etc. $800.00

Grip for 40D is brand new in box purchased from bh photo in Feb. with camera. Used twice. $125

70-200 f/2.8L non IS- date code is US0214 (built in 2004) This is an awesome sharp and fast lens. Great for portraits and action. Has some minor cosmetic blemishes and a miniscule itsy bitsy knick on the front glass that has no bearing on IQ. Comes with original box, instructions, luxury case, both caps, tripod ring and a uv filter for protection. NO HOOD $700.00.

I dont have pictures as this was my only camera. If you absolutely need to see photos, I will try to borrow a camera from someone. See the results of said equipment at gallery in link in siggy. All 2008 Atlanta NASCAR photos were taken with this camera and most with this lens.

I have bought/sold here, FM and at POTN but dont know if anyone has left me feedback. I will accept paypal (add 3% or 5 bucks for echeck but the transaction must clear before I ship) and shipping is included with insurance in the continental US only.

Local cash pickup in Annapolis area or Bethesda preferred. Call 410-422-4099 or email/pm me if interested.

Thanks so much!
    Tracy :rofl
    Canon Stuff
    www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com