Options

Print Credit

tracytracy Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited June 26, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi- I was wondering if there is a way to give a client a print credit towards a package?

Tracy
tracy@tlcphotos.net

Comments

• Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    tracy wrote:
    Hi- I was wondering if there is a way to give a client a print credit towards a package?

Tracy
    tracy@tlcphotos.net
    Tracy, look at this thread and see if it talks about what you are looking for:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=96564

Mike.
  • Options
    tracytracy Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    What are coupons?
    I'm not sure what coupons are, but there is a local lab in Oregon that " www.kkcolorlab.com that has things set up so that when photographer do weddings that when there package includes a print credit. They can do the pictures for the wedding client (at the retail price) and the photographer only pays his lab price. For instance they can go online an by the photos for let say $10 for 5x7 and our price is $1.25. Does this make any sence?

Tracy
  • Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    tracy wrote:
    I'm not sure what coupons are, but there is a local lab in Oregon that " www.kkcolorlab.com that has things set up so that when photographer do weddings that when there package includes a print credit. They can do the pictures for the wedding client (at the retail price) and the photographer only pays his lab price. For instance they can go online an by the photos for let say $10 for 5x7 and our price is $1.25. Does this make any sence?

Tracy

To my knowledge, the answer is NO at this time. I'm sure one of the real Smuggers will drop by, like Andy, and answer this better.

Mike.