The Bubba Balalaika

davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
edited June 26, 2008 in People
An uncropped and unprocessed shot of one my my favorite Austin singers: Leeann Atherton:

269353448_Sfr25-L.jpg

Comments

• super starsuper star Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    Hi David
    Very good work, I like her smile :) nice exposure and colors... What that man doing in the corner ?? 30 % my eyes towards him headscratch.gif

Good work man:ivar
  • DVDMDVDM Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    super star wrote:
    Very good work, I like her smile :) nice exposure and colors... What that man doing in the corner ?? 30 % my eyes towards him headscratch.gif

Good work man:ivar

Yes, good work, but maybe you need to build better composition in future, - try to concentrate on a model and cut off all that draw away viewer's attention
  • davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    DVDM wrote:
    Yes, good work, but maybe you need to build better composition in future, - try to concentrate on a model and cut off all that draw away viewer's attention

Laughing.gif

I agree. It needs some help in the extraneous parts of the picture department. We were shooting at her monthly Barn Dance event in Austin. Just trying to get this space for a couple lights was hard enough to do. I've got another one with half a guy's head in a window!

What I need to do, and will, in all my spare time, is set up on a day without an event there. I'd take a cloudy afternoon too to help with the outside light.