Lets have an Election

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 28, 2008 in Landscapes
Few months back i visit Darawar Fort in desert Cholistan. Photos can be seen here. Today i was going through those photos and found this one

320360116_roCLh-L.jpg

Polititions are so clever............
They fool the uneducated simple people living in far villages and get votes. These people mostly don't have access to media. Usually these people are bound to vote particular party if they don't life could be miserable.
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Hi Awais,

Thanks for coming across this photo and posting it! This is a really wonderful, perfect photojournalistic shot, as many of yours are. The empty road, the small house, and even the bent sticks (?) that the sign hangs on... it says so much with very little.

Thanks for sharing it, as well as your commentary. :)
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi Awais,

Thanks for coming across this photo and posting it! This is a really wonderful, perfect photojournalistic shot, as many of yours are. The empty road, the small house, and even the bent sticks (?) that the sign hangs on... it says so much with very little.

Thanks for sharing it, as well as your commentary. :)

Thanks Schmoo this road leads to nowhere this is end of the road and last village then starts true desert, which spreads into India as well.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery