6 months old.

WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited June 30, 2008 in People
I did some trade work with a friend of mine. He blows the most beautiful glass! And coincedently has a beautiful baby too! Hope you enjoy :) The gallery link is after the last photo.

320385556_q9y8u-L.jpg

320386988_R95GH-L.jpg

320387745_4eRZ8-L.jpg

320388594_vH28c-L.jpg

http://FullCirclePhoto.smugmug.com/gallery/5264041_gJKSp/1/320388594_vH28c
Full Circle Photography, Inc.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com

Comments

• qsjewlqsjewl Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    these pictures are great. she's adorable! I like the last one the best. great work thumb.gif
  • digitalpinsdigitalpins Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2008
    wow she is adorable and looking right into the camera!!!! I love the first and last photo clap.gif

Very cute baby!!! and great photos
    www.lamontphotography.com
    Canon 60D
    Canon Rebel XTi (400)
    Canon 10-22mm, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
    MacBook, MacPro
  • WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Thanks for the comments:) After much deliberation i think the eyes are over sharpened, the high key toning an b/w makes it very sharp to begin with. Something to remember for next time.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    She is so adorable. I love the light in her eyes. My youngest had little arms like hers.
    Great set!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    So beautiful so cute baby and photos :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2008
    Such long lashes! How did you get all those reflections and sparkle in her eyes?
    Those arms are adorable.
  • WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited June 30, 2008
    The light in the eyes was soooo simple. I saw this technique using strobe. However I am poor and don't have strobe ;)

Strobe Technique

1. Use an over head hair light.

2. A large reflector just under the chest. The more area it covers in front of the model the narrower the catch light will be.

3. Fly a Chimera (large silk) over the top of the light and model.

4. Stand back and fire away

The effect of this will be a dark line through the middle of the eyes. It really lokos amazing.

What I did.

1. The exact oppisite ;)

2. I used available light.

3. Found a recessed area eg, a covered porch. Some noon sun. If this makes no sense lemme know.

In essence my light was comming in from the porch opening and the floor and ceiling kept the eyes dark. I really like the band catch light. Experiment and let me know what you find:) I am pretty new to this technique too.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com